Dear patients and community,
We wanted to wish our patients, families and community a happy new year! We hope everyone had a healthy and safe holiday season. Our office was closed for the holidays and reopened on January 4th, 2022. Having a week off to rest and spend time with loved ones was exactly what we needed to recharge. Now, we are excited and optimistic for the new year ahead.
With the arrival of the covid variant in 2021, our team spent time reviewing and enhancing our covid protocols. These safety measures are outlined by the College of Dental Surgeons of BC and the BC Dental Association. The health and safety of our patients and team members remains of significant importance to us. As such, we will continue to review and enhance protocols based on the direction of the Public Health Officer, Worksafe BC, and the Dental College.
Some of the protocols you will continue to see at our office are:
- Mandatory mask wearing when entering the clinic. Masks will be removed after covid screening is completed, and after being seated in one of our operatories. Masks will be worn when exiting the operatory as well.
- Temperature and medical checks to ensure those entering our office are healthy.
- Our team members wear clean gowns for each patient.
- Our team is spending more time cleaning and sanitizing between patients.
- Air purifiers throughout the office.
- Our team is social distancing at lunch time according to the WorkSafe BC covid protocols.
Thank you for all of your patience over the last two years. We appreciate it very much. All the best for a great start of the year.